Friday, February 26, 2010

Thoughts of warmer weather...

(photo by Emi McGee)

With this past Sunday's glorious weather, I have been thinking of summer and the resent development of summer camps reluctantly being canceled.

While I have no wish to push Leslie into doing more than she can handle I have brought up "summer activity days" and met with encouragement on her part! Thus, I have begun to brain storm what exactly can be done during summer with Leslie's approval.

Here is a list so far:
  • Tie-Dye Days
  • Pool Days
  • Trail Ride Days
  • Clinics with other instructors! (pending getting them to come out)
  • Camp Outs in the woods (s'mores!)
  • Nature walks
  • Birding (pending Leslie's and Bob's approval)
  • A Scotsgrove Thespian Play? (if there is enough interest?)
Any other ideas?
Of course we would need volunteers/chaperons/enough interest to get these off the ground, but I say let's make the best of summer!

Wishing the weather was warmer already!
~Gwen


1 comment:

  1. These all sound like good ideas to me Gwen! Jackie

    ReplyDelete