Thursday, September 1, 2011

News from Leslie


Thank you all for understanding my recent absence during the trip down to FL to see Mother. She is recovering at a fast clip now, but I'm going to be on stand by if she needs me in the next few weeks. I now need to ask you to add Sarah McClintock to your prayer list. Sarah has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor that was causing headaches and double vision. She is in ICU which means we cannot visit her at this point but our thoughts and prayers will be appreciated, and I will keep you posted on progress and when we can visit and cheer her up, though I am told that all the doctors and nurses are being told that she rides horses at Scotsgrove!
 
Bob held a work day last Sat for the Pace which is Sept 17, and there will be another work day the 10th, about 10 am.  I appreciate the turnout of volunteers to help with the Pace! The Ruritans are aging and it takes the barn family to fill in and bring it off the way we all like Scotsgrove to do it! And good practice with the Ruritans this time, because if we are luckier than we were last year, we'll have one in January for Scotsgrove, by Scotsgrove!  This one goes entirely to benefit the therapy riding at Children's Home.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment